LYME/OLD LYME — Tomorrow, Tuesday, April 19, the Rogers Lake Authority will meet in the Old Lyme Town Hall’s Meeting Room at 7:30 p.m. The meeting is likely to draw a large crowd as the contentious topic of the proposed No-Wake zone on Rogers Lake is on the agenda.
The full agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Read and approve minutes from March 9, 2022, meeting.
- Update on Finance Board meetings for 21/22 and 22/23 expenditures.
- Detail review of 21/22 budget and expected expenditures.
- Review of need for State boat launch attendant.
- Possible DEEP training.
- Review of patrol boat and launch attendant recruitment.
- Presentations canceled.
- CT Agricultural Experiment Station.
- UCONN alewife study.
- Finalize draft of Ordinance revision changes for submission to DEEP.
- No Wake buoy deployment requires ordinance approval.
- Update of signage at boat launch.
- Purchase of new sandbar buoy.
- Plan for Spring Newsletter
- Any other new business.
- Public Comment.
The Town Hall is located at 52 Lyme Street, Old Lyme, CT.